We’ve recently come to the end of our annual conference Samvera Connect. We all had a great time at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City and we must offer a massive vote of thanks to the Marriott Library team who were our hosts. Over the four days we had more than 150 people with us from more than 60 institutions; they led, presented and attended well over 60 different workshops, presentations and breakouts. Our thanks, too, to the Program Committee and the many others who helped in hundreds of different ways. Samvera Connect 2019 will be during the fall in St. Louis, MO, exact dates still to be confirmed.
News & Events
- Some innovative, new Samvera sites
- Save the dates for Samvera Connect 2020
- Hyku Open Source Institutional Repository Development partnership awarded $1M Arcadia grant to improve open scholarship infrastructure
- Samvera announces Scholarships for its Connect 2019 conference
- Notch8 becomes a Samvera Partner