We are delighted to announce that Notch8, a Samvera service provider, has become the latest, formal Samvera Partner. In their Letter of Intent, Senior Partner Rob Kaufman notes that he serves as product owner for our Hyku solution and that Notch8 chairs the monthly Hyku user Group meeting. Notch8 have undertaken some major Hyku initiatives for customers, notably the New York City Department of Records and Information Services (DORIS) and a consortial solution for the Private Academy Network of Indiana (PALNI) and the Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. (PALCI). Clearly, Notch8 is already an active and dedicated participant in the Samvera community and in the future, Notch8 looks forward to strengthening its ties to the community further and increasing its contributions. Goals for its Partnership include:
● Community advocacy and continued leadership
● Continued contribution that will benefit the core code
● Fostering efforts to cultivate an increasingly diverse user base
● Offering a hosted solution bundle that will make Samvera/Hyku accessible to smaller
● Stewardship of web content and consolidation of online Samvera/Hyku materials
● Creating and sharing training materials for both developers and users
We welcome the Notch8 team to Partnership and look forward to working with them ever more closely!